Landscape, wildlife and macro photography are just some of the themes covered, ranging from basic to more sophisticated techniques.
In the company of a professional nature photographer, we will go into the Casentino forest of Camaldoli in search of typical shots and landscapes.
The workshop will allow you enjoy a photographic experience in highly creative and interesting environments. The photographer will be at your disposal to advise you on how to compose the images, interpret and understand the quality of light, identify interesting subjects and help you develop your aesthetic sense as well as your photographic style.
The price is per person.
- recommended equipment: digital camera and a range of different lens (from wide-angle to medium telephoto), a tripod is essential for macro shots, photographic filter kits that would be useful to include a circular polarizer, neutral density and gradientneutral density, memory cards and additional camera batteries.
- please note that this is a mountain tour (above 800m) so we recommend layered clothing, hiking shoes, long pants, wind/rain jacket, warm sweater (trekking poles can be useful too)
- we recommend bringing a thermos with hot tea and some energy-giving foods (chocolate, biscuits, honey)
- it is advisable to have snow chains or suitable snow tires given the unpredictability of nature
- in case of bad weather the tour may be cancelled or modified. You will be contacted by our staff to rebook the tour on a different date or have a total refund